MLB Stadium in Pittsburgh to Host Vegan Night
Even if you’re not a big fan of baseball–this is news to get excited about. Pittsburgh’s PNC Park, a Major League Baseball (MLB) stadium, is set to host its first-ever vegan night on Tuesday September 26.
The $45 ticket for the event “Veggin’ Out at the Ballpark!” includes “access to the exclusive Vegan Menu in the Picnic Park from 5:30 – 7 p.m. and a Corner Box seat for the Pirates vs. Orioles game.” The menu is as follows:
- Pretzels, Chips and Dips (house chips with French onion dip, corn chips with smashed avocado salsa, pretzel sticks with Local PA maple mustard)
- Power Chop Salad (kale, cabbage, grilled vegetables, garbanzo beans, sunflower seeds, pepitas, citrus-dijon dressing)
- Ultimate Vegan Burger (beefless beef patty, lettuce, tomato, dill pickles, vegan house sauce, sesame seed bun)
- Buffalo Cauliflower (vegan ranch dipping sauce)
- Sweet Potato Tacos (black beans, cilantro, salsa verde, tortilla threads, nondairy sour cream, flour tortilla)
- Watermelon and Berries
The website states that the event will bring together “the Pirates, Meatless Monday Pittsburgh, vegan enthusiasts, and all animal lovers” for the first Vegan Night. You can learn more or buy tickets here.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia