Yields: 5 Servings
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Put about half of the tortilla chips in a layer on top of a baking pan or in a baking dish.
- Cover the chips with half of the shredded cheese.
- Add another layer of chips.
- Sprinkle the rinsed beans on top of the second layer of nachos evenly.
- Add the remaining shredded cheese over the bean layer.
- Spread the salsa out on top of the cheese evenly over the entire tray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the cheese has melted completely. Remove from the oven.
- Plop the sour cream and guacamole on top of the hot nachos however you’d like. Serve immediately while still hot.
|8 ounces||corn tortilla chips (not salted or lightly salted)|
|4 ounces||shredded cheddar (or Mexican blend cheese)|
|3⁄4 cups||black beans (rinsed and drained)|
|1⁄2 cup||sour cream|