Yields: 6 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. First mix the flour, water, garlic powder & franks sauce together in a medium sized mixing bowl
3. Next dip each “bite” into the bowl making sure to cover it completely with the mixture
4. Place “bites” on an oiled baking sheet (coconut or olive are my preferred choices)
5. Bake in oven for about 12-15 minutes
6. Meanwhile, clean bowl & dry. Then add the melted butter & hot sauce to the dried bowl & mix well.
7. Once your “bites” are nice & crispy looking, remove from oven & dip in the bowl. I would recommend individually, otherwise your batter could fall off.
8. Bake for an additional 5 minutes & then remove from oven.
9. Beautiful your serving plate with chopped carrots & celery along with some delicious (vegan) ranch dressing!
10. Bon appétit!!
|1 bunch||Cauliflower (cut into bite sized pieces)|
|1 cup||Whole wheat flour|
|2 tablespoons||garlic powder|
|2 dashes||Franks Hot Sauce|
|1 cup||Franks Hot Sauce|
|3 tablespoons||Butter (Vegan Options work great! )|